Spring Fundraiser at Harris Stage LinesCome and join The James Gang at our 9th annual event!
SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2018 | 4:00 p.m. — 7:00 p.m.
BBQ Tri-Tip dinner with all the fixins, water and lemonade included.
Tickets $20. Children under 12 eat free!
Wine and beer tickets available for $5 (2-ticket limit)
- We have some amazing raffle prizes this year! Raffle prizes include:
Raffle tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10, and may be purchased from St. James office or after church during coffee hour. Raffle prize winners need not be present to win!
Harris Stageline owners Tom and Debby Harris are offering rides to guests in their beautiful carriages at no charge! Bring the kids and join in the fun and fellowship at our annual springtime event. All proceeds benefit St. James.
Post a Review for St. James on Yelp
If you enjoy St. James, please consider leaving a review for us on Yelp. Help spread the good news about our loving, welcoming community in Christ!Click here or on the "St James Episcopal Church" link below to post a review and a picture of your own! Each additional review improves our ranking and helps area residents and visitors find St. James. Thanks!
St. James is . . .
- — An historic church
- — A spiritual foundation
- — A place of welcome and acceptance
- — A conduit of beauty, joy, and grace
- — A center for community life
Come and be part of St. James! You are welcomed here. St. James has been part of the Paso Robles community for more than 125 years. It is both a place of welcome, prayer, and growth and a vibrant community of people seeking to grow spiritually through prayer and worship, to proclaim the good news of God made known in Christ Jesus, and to promote justice, peace and love.
We seek to do this through . . .
- Worship is at the heart of our life as a parish faith community. The sacramental life nourishes us week by week and common prayer strengthens us day by day. St. James' Sunday and weekday services provide a variety of worship opportunities for members, friends, and visitors.
- Our parish community provides a strong center for our lives and we seek always to expand our boundaries through involvement in the greater community. St. James supports People's Kitchen and the Saturday Lunch Bunch, the SLO Food Bank, and Loaves and Fishes.
- We believe that Christian formation is a life-long process that nurtures us intellectually and spiritually, equipping us to live out our baptismal promises. St. James hosts both one-time and on-going educational opportunities.
- parish Life and pastoral care
- The fabric of our life as a community of faith is maintained and nurtured through pastoral care and fellowship opportunities. We seek to support each other in the life of faith: in joy and in sorrow, in good times and in bad.
- buildings and grounds
- We are blessed with a beautiful church and a patio and garden area that provides an oasis of calm in the midst of our bustling downtown area. Church facilities are used by a variety of community groups.
©St. James Church